- The Minutes of the 2020 AGM are available here
- click here for the 2020/21 Trustees Report
- A summary of the accounts is available here
- To view our Data Protection Policy click here
- Data Retention Policy is here
- Our Equality, Diversity and Inclusivity Policy is available here
- And our Safeguarding Policy and Procedure will be found here
- Our Complaints Procedure is described here
- For a copy of our Constitution follow this link
For data protection purposes Cirencester u3a Committee Members and Group Leaders can complete the form from the link below to let us know which of their details can be included in the newsletter or web site.
- For a copy of our Officials Enhanced Consent Form follow this link
If the documents do not open it may be because your computer does not have appropriate software (Adobe Acrobat Reader). If this is the case the relevant files can be downloaded free by clicking on the link below.
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader